Note: All posts below are sorted by date, from newest (on top) to oldest (on bottom). It sometimes helps the following of certain post series if the same are read in the order they were written.

2009-06-29

Trinity - Part I

As I grew up and suddenly religion became a subject of the most interesting conversations I have ever had, I soon took an interest in shortening the length of the initial part of the conversation. A pattern was evident, and that was the finding out about the other person. After knowing that the labels were out there, it became a lot simpler to ask which of the 3 main categories would they fall under.
As a non believer, I tend to look at people in one of three ways:
  • Atheist
  • Agnostic
  • Theist
It seems to me so far that there are no more categories, only sub categories of those 3. As soon as a religious debate starts and in such debate a non believer side exists, the debate becomes a lot clearer once you know to whom of those 3 types are you debating with.

So, what exactly are these 3 categories? How do they sub divide? Why do I start off with these 3? That is what we will see in coming posts.
Note: You have just read the most recent posts. Feel free to browse our label section for a specific subject, and our archive where all posts are organized by date.