Note: All posts below are sorted by date, from newest (on top) to oldest (on bottom). It sometimes helps the following of certain post series if the same are read in the order they were written.

2009-06-27

[Quote] Albert Einstein on questioning:

In the previous post, I mentioned questioning. I wanted to question both sides of religion: the believer (which I was) and the non believer's side.
At some point in life I came across famous people's quotes.
One of the world's most intelligent human beings in history once said:

"The important thing is not to stop questioning."

I have to admit that once I found out about this quote, I felt really proud to have started my questioning early on in life.
To keep the questioning habit going: Have you been questioning anything lately? ;)
Note: You have just read the most recent posts. Feel free to browse our label section for a specific subject, and our archive where all posts are organized by date.