Note: All posts below are sorted by date, from newest (on top) to oldest (on bottom). It sometimes helps the following of certain post series if the same are read in the order they were written.

2009-06-28

[Definition] Definitions

It is hard to write and at the same time guarantee that the readers will get exactly what you wanted them to. Correction: it is, to my knowledge, impossible to guarantee such result.
How great would I be if I had the gift of transmitting exactly what was on my mind?

Because of this limitation we, humans, have, I decided it would be wise to populate this blog with definitions. Not because I think they are absolutely necessary, but because I believe it helps to have quick access to what this blog considers an Atheist, an Agnostic, or even a Religious person.

These terms are easy, but in religion, there are plenty of hard ones to go around.
In this way, we will at least guarantee one thing: that the readers that started out like I did (not knowing much about the subject) will have a quick access to terms we may use in future posts.
Actually, I will be one of those... ;)

In this blog, we will have a "definiton" label.
Posts that refer to and only to one definition, will be labeled as such: as a definition.
May this post be a definition about what definition stands for around here. It is also part of our guide.

Note: For the perfectionists out there, definition also is: "a concise explanation of the meaning of a word or phrase or symbol". :)
Note: You have just read the most recent posts. Feel free to browse our label section for a specific subject, and our archive where all posts are organized by date.