Note: All posts below are sorted by date, from newest (on top) to oldest (on bottom). It sometimes helps the following of certain post series if the same are read in the order they were written.

2010-01-30

Jumping Breaks / "Read more" links

It took me a while to notice Blogger had implemented a new feature called "jump break".
That allows me to split the posts in two parts I sometimes feel appropriate: the main part, and some details.
When that happens, you will see a "Read more" (or some similar one like, "Click for the rest", "Get the whole scoop"... I haven't decided yet.) link at the bottom of the posts.
Clicking that link will expand the post to its full content.
I hope this makes the reading experience better.

More about this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: You have just read the most recent posts. Feel free to browse our label section for a specific subject, and our archive where all posts are organized by date.